Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc.
The peak representative body for Historic Vehicle Clubs in Queensland.
It represents its member clubs in negotiations with:
- Government departments,
- interstate peak motoring bodies
- commercial / public bodies.
Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. (QHMC) was formed in 1968. Initially Queensland Combined Council of Historic Vehicle Clubs Inc. (QCCHVC), the name was changed to Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. in 2009.
Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. (QHMC) represents over 100 member clubs across Queensland comprising of approximately 13,000 club members and 21,000 historic vehicles.
Membership is open to all historic motor vehicle clubs, supporting vehicles more than 30 years old. (Affiliation with the QHMC does not include hot-rod clubs or street-rod clubs. These are catered for under different organisations.)
Affiliated clubs include:
- Veteran, Vintage, Historic and Classic vehicle clubs.
QHMC is affiliated with Australian Historic Motoring Federation Inc. – AHMF.
- Monthly Meetings
- 4th Thursday of every month except December
- Meetings start at 7:30pm
- First Monday of the month except January
QHMC Raffle In aide of Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
Drawn 23rd June 2022 at QHMC General Meeting
Clubs and Club members are encouraged to support this annual monster raffle and fund raiser in aid of Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.
Tickets $5 each - 3 for $10
- Donations - Clubs/club members may make donations to be added to the QHMC Donation from March Raffle proceeds.
- Raffle Tickets - Clubs/club members may purchase tickets with the club donation - e.g. $100 buys your club 30 tickets. Prizes can then be used within your club.
- Cheques for Donations and/or Raffle Tickets are to be posted to Qld Historic Motoring Council, 1376 Old Cleveland Road, Cleveland Qld 4152 - to be received on or before Monday 21st March 2022
- Direct payments for Donations and/or Raffle Tickets are to be paid into the QHMC account, Bank of Queensland, BSB 124-005, Account 10289285 - with confirmation of deposit emailed to
- Raffle winners have their choice of prizes available. If the winner of the raffle is not present they will receive the next prize available, allocated by value.
- Postage of Raffle prizes - Should QHMC be required to post any prizes the cost is to be paid by the recipient of the prize - e.g. if an item costs $10 to post the amount of $10 is to be paid into the QHMC General account prior to your prize being posted.
- $1 per club member, minimum cost $30pa, maximum cost $200pa
- Yearly Bill Cycle Date is July 1st
- Subscription Renewal Form